Thursday, January 1, 2009

OppOrtuniTy~



"We all faced with a series of great opportunity brilliantly disguised as impossible situations"-Charles R Swindoll

"Don't wait for extraordinary opportunities. Seize common occasions and make them great. Weak man wait for opportunities while strong men make them"-Orison Swett Marden
"When one door closes,another opens;but we often look so long and so regretful upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has open for us"-Alexander Graham Bell

There is a saying that say "Opportunity does not wait for men". I always believe this saying and i agree with the quotes by Charles R Swindoll, saying that "We all faced with a series of great opportunity brilliantly disguised as impossible situation". Always, we will find excuse to deny that opportunity do come to our doorstep, all we need to do is to invite them into our lives. In my situation. Opportunity do come. The opportunity that came and find me was the opportunity to see the world, to go backpacking and to find myself while im doing so. It seems impossible. With problems like financial, plannings, etc. I doubt it at first when this opportunity came knocking at my doorstep. I doubt for a very very very long time until i realize that when opportunity does not come, i kept blaming god,blaming others and blaming myself. Saying "Why others can go overseas and not me, Why god does not give me a chance, Why, Why and Why". But when it really comes, i just swept it away.

That was the time i realize that i need to do something about it. No point sitting there and blaming others. Opportunity does come to us, is just that we didn't see it as opportunity and we didn't grab it and make it happen. I was given a second chance. Opportunity came and find me again for the 2nd time. This time, is the time for me to grab this opportunity and stop blaming others. I'm going to make this happen. I'm going to go for backapacking. I'm going to appreciate it. It may seems impossible but i will make it happen.

Opportunity do come to all of us, is the matter of you seize ir or u let it go. Open your eyes wide and seize every single opportunity you have. Don't blame others when you, yourself who let the opportunity go. Every single soul in this world has opportunity. Grab it and make it possible. Opportunity doesn't wait for no one. Don't find excuse to let it go, Find a reason to make it possible. Life is short. Opportunity doesn't always come back to you and say "Hei, i'm back,if you do not invite me in now, i will come back later"..When opportunity leaves, there are chances it won't come back again. Don't regret when it really happens. Seize your opportunity and make it possible.

1 comment:

Angel Valerie said...

happy new year, abang!