Thursday, February 19, 2009

A ShaTtEred DreaM

Is always been part of my dream to travel around the world. Even if its just one place and for a few months. I would be happy and will never regret of anything. This few months i was ready to fulfilling my dreams. I start the first step, then the other and following by another. All i have in my thoughts were "BACKPACKING,BACKPACKING". I prepared my passport, i prepared mentally, i searched in the internet for additional info, I searched for the stability of the economic, i plan this, i plan that. Just when i was just one step closer. It shattered.

I never thought that when i was so close to my dream, it will end like this. An irresponsible promise from 2 adults had cause a person dream to end just like this. I never blame them if they didn't agree what i'm doing at the first place, I don't mind if they stop me at first, but I do mind and i do piss when at first they will say how much they supported me to do this, Is good that i do this since i have no commitment, and when i just a step closer, they destroy everything.

Don't ever promise things that you know u can't fulfill. He had made me hate him once, and now, he made me lost his trust. I don't know what he will do in the future. But all i know is..NEVER EVER TRUST HIM. For my dream, i will never give it up. No matter what, i will make sure my dreams been fulfilled. STay Alive and Stay Strong.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

dont you remember things happen with reasons. juz keep to ur dreams,don give up. im sure tat ur dreams will come true. will always stand by u. take care and be faith

Anonymous said...

From what i can see, he supported you because u're someone to him, but he wants you to pull off because there must be a reason for him to do so.. You're still young and u have plenty of time do do whatever you want.. Maybe more time for u to plan and more time make everything goes perfectly..

Anonymous said...

All the best to you Tai Ming..Make your dream happen as what you have told me always !

VionZa said...

Thanks guys and girls for the support..Never to worry..i will never give up my dreams..Will make it happen somehow..

Anonymous said...

I support you always...No matter you like me or not, or hate me or not. You are always part of my friend.You always told me "Life is short", make it happen without regret.

(I always read your blog)