Thursday, December 25, 2008

ChriStmaS Eve CeleBraTiOn~

This year Christmas eve celebration a bit different. Hueyin invited me to her condo and celebrate with his brother. It was fun and weird at the same time. She boil some sausages, bought some soft drinks, tid-bits while waiting for Christmas count down. It was funny because this is the first time we eating sausages, tid-bits and soft drink while watching movie and counting down.

Christmas is not about going out and spend your night in Sg.Wang or The Curve. Is not about wasting your money buy new clothes and food for Christmas. Christmas is about spending your time with close friends and family and forgive and forget each others fault. I receive a simple christmas message from one of my friend whom i thought she angry with me. When i receive it, i was shocked but at the same time, happy. I'm glad that a simple message can change my view and mood at the lowest level to a higher level. It was good to receive the message from her.

Just to end this post, Merry Christmas to all and enjoy this festive season.

No comments: