Sunday, December 14, 2008

A priCelEss TeArs

A post dedicated to my best friend, Tan Huey Yin



I just receive a message from one of my best friend. She cried after receiving my birthday gift. Is not the gift that make her weep but the friendship. She told me that i help her a lot and she owe me a lot of things but deep down my heart, i know that I'm the one who owes her the world. I will never be the person i am today if its not because of her. I have lots and lots of problem back in my teenagers days. I lost my best friend, i lost the meaning of "Family" but one person and one word that never lost its meaning is "Friendship". She stood by me when i need her and support me sincerely without hoping for anything in return. I'm not a rich person, i can never give her a big house or a big car or maybe lots and lots of cash. But, all i can give is a thing call "Friendship". Until i die, i will do anything for her. Without her, I'm nobody and never would be the person i am today.

Her tears fall because of me, instead of feeling sad or embarrass, i feel proud. Now i know i did a good job. I'm able to give her the things i promise myself that i will give no matter what. "Friendship". Before i end this post, i would like to Thank her deeply and I promise that i will be there for you if you need anything. No one in this world can ever replace you. Thanks for everything my dear friend.

"The one who loves you make you weep."-Argentine

"Perhaps our eyes need to be washed by our tears once in a while, so that we can see life with a clearer view again."-Alex Tan

"Remember, the greatest gift is not found in a store nor under a tree, but in the hearts of true friends."-Cindy Lew

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dear wong tai ming,

im tocuhed by ur words *though i find u irritating* but, i really have to agree that you are indeed a sincere friend, *again, though i find u are irritating at most of the time.* :)

*stop asking me to bring my bf out*

regards,
one of your prettiest friends
Mei-Ee