Saturday, December 27, 2008

The goOd oLd TimEs

"Always remember to slow down in life; live, breathe, and learn; take a look around you whenever you have time and never forget everything and every person that has the least place within your heart"-Anonymous

"I've never tried to block out the memories of the past, even though some are painful. I don't understand people who hide from their past. Everything you love through helps to make the person you are now"-Sophia Loren

"We do not remember days, we remember moments. The richness of life lies in memories we have forgotten"-Cesare Pavese

We always tend to appreciate things, or people after we going/already lost them. Is a question I've been asking myself for a very very long time. Why can't we appreciate people or moments as in now but not after things have gotten far or lost it? I was the person who don't know the meaning of "Appreciation". I've never appreciate anything in my life when i was young. For me, is nothing to appreciate of. We just come,go, and that's it. After series incident that happened to me, makes me think again the word "Appreciation". I've asked myself again again and again. Finally i got the answer i want. I've asked myself, What makes us the person we are now?What is the thing i regret the most if i were to die tomorrow?The answer is just one word for both of the questions "MEMORIES". Memories is the thing that make us who we are and memories is the thing i don't want to forget if i were to die tomorrow. I never wanted to forget the great memories i have with my family, my friend and everything. That is when i started to enjoy my life to the fullest everyday, so that i can collect as many good memories as possible. In the process of collecting good memories, i do came across bad memories. But that doesn't stop me from collecting it, instead it makes me appreciate more of this good memories. I've always think that bad memories is the thing that make us appreciate good memories more.

In my process of life, I captured a lot of photos. I just take out a few because i can't barely put all the photos I've taken. This are the few of many memories that i have through my 23 years of life and i can surely say "I do miss the moment we have together" and no matter what happened in the future, I'm glad that we've met and i've been able to capture this moment. I never regret walking the road i have chosen. If i were to choose again, i will not choose, i will stay the same thing over and over and over again.

I wanted to thank my friends,my family and my enemy for making my life fulled with great and good memories. Thanks for being there for me whenever i need you guys/girls. I've got nothing to offer to you guys/girls but my deepest appreciation of our friendship. Thank you guys.


Photos: Housemate of house No.1172, 17/42


Photos: PR5, year 2005


Photos: Tioman trip, dated May 2008


Photos: My birthday, june 30th 2007


Photos: My birthday,The curve

This are some of the pieces of good memories i have. It will always remain in my heart and will never ever ever get deleted.Really appreciated it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol! never think tat u'll put the photo in ur blog. Proud of it.wakaka!

xingyi