Saturday, December 20, 2008

ConVerGys Annual Dinner

I went for my company's Annual Dinner yesterday (19/12/08) at the Putrajaya Seafood Restaurant. I have never attended any annual dinner before and i can say that yesterday experience is the best and i will never forget it. All the staff were outgoing, even our Site Leader. It was a fabulous night with great food, great colleague, great activity and great view. My joy doubled when i was chosen as the committee member for this Annual dinner. Though i just enter this company for 4 months, my big sis (Marieanne Low) invited me to join as the committee member consisting of 10 members. It was a fun experience and the satisfaction i have after the functions was undescribdable. The theme for this Annual Dinner is "Wild-Wild West". Here are some pictures i taken from the Annual Dinner. I just sort it out a few because there are too many photos i took on this annual dinner.


Our Theme: Wild-Wild West


Venue: Putrajaya Seafood Restaurant


Photos: Undescribdable view





Dishes: Fried Rice, Oyster, Asparagus, Soft Shell Crab, Sea Bass, Braised Shark Fin, Seafood



From Left: With my Trainer and Regional Call Centre ; A.L Committee member ; JnJ Department ; Big Sis(Marieanne Low)

If i were to go again, i would surely say "Yes" because the food and the view there are truely awesome. About the price of course, i have no further comment because i have no idea how it cost for a table, it was paid by the company. It was a fun night. Thanks to my Marieanne, i was invited into the committee and enjoy my night very much. Thanks to the committtee member for making it succesful. And last but not least, Thanks to all my friends and colleague for making it a wonderful night. Cheers~


No comments: