Friday, December 12, 2008

EarLy MoRnIng~

Is 7a.m in the morning while i'm writin the blog now..Is my first day after 3 months of work,i came at 7a.m shift. Is nice though, i like the morning breeze, the skies, the atmosphere, and the most important is we come early,we go back early. Ha~. Yesterday night was the hardest night ever because i have force myself to sleep at 10a.m, i need to wake up at 5.50a.m. When i force myself to bed at 10something, i lay myself until i manage to sleep at 11something. Imagine that. An hour plus doing nothing on the bed. Great?Hahaha. Anyway, i'm now in my office now. Hope everythinng will be great like usual. Good Morning CYBERJAYA~

2 comments:

Mars said...

lazy la u...early morning can write blog in da office...

VionZa said...

First of all thanks for the first comment. Secondly, at least i go work k, not like people, take EL but at home watch movie..who are the lazy ppl now eh~