Wednesday, December 24, 2008

SigNs~



I came across this sign when i was having my Bak Kut Teh in Dengkil with my colleague, Ryan, Mavin and Marieanne. At first glance, you can't really find the error but if you see it closely, it stated there "Please Pay when BEER is SERVING"..Me and Maving were laughing our guts off when we see that. Is that sign suppose to be "Please Pay when Beer are Served"?..What does it mean by "..when BEER is SERVING"..Does the sign mean that we have to pay when A person named BEER are serving? or When the waiter is walking towards our table then we need to pay?

I'm not laughing on the person who wrote this sign or his English. Is just that, is so funny. Imagine we were eating then suddenly saw this sign. We almost get chocked because of this sign.
Ok,enough of laugh for today. Have a great day everyone~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

NOW U R SAYING UR ENGLISH IS THAT DAMN FUCKING GOOD IS IT?

VionZa said...

I'm not saying my English is Damn fucking Good but at least i didn't use the word "U" or "UR"..you don't have to read if you my blog pisses you off. I'm not pointing a gun at your head and say "YOU MUST READ"..duh~

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE SHOWING OFF WITH YOUR HALF-BAKED ENGLISH. "U" OR "UR" DOES NOT MEAN MY ENGLISH IS SUCKS BUT SURELY BETTER THAN YOU. IDIOT FOOL

VionZa said...

Thanks for the comment Richard.I admit i do have a HALF-BAKED english, if that makes you happy.Hahaha.I don't mind admitting my english is bad. Is ok. But there are one thing i just don't get it. If my english is that bad,and my blog sucks, why are you still reading it and still commenting on my blog?hmmph..There are only few possibilities.

1)My blog is just too good for you to resist.(Well,i don't think this is the one because my english is HALF-BAKED)

2)You just want people to notice you because you are just too lonely(Possible, since you say my english sucks but u still reading and commenting it)

Well,i'm sure you will find excuse for all of that but one thing for sure, You or me. we both are not that good either because you are just doing the same thing i did. COMMENTING ON OTHER PEOPLE'S ENGLISH..I comment on other people, you comment on me. So, in the end, what's the difference. You are just like me..HAHAHA..So don't try to be righteous or anything.