Saturday, December 27, 2008

huMaNs

Well, i just received a comment from a person few weeks back, saying my English is not good and still commenting on others English. First of all, i must admit to all of the readers of my blog that my English sucks, I'm not really good in English. As written in my first blog, i wrote this blog just to express my thinking, my views on certain thing. I'm not forcing anyone to read it if they don't like it. Well, i don't know whether this particular guy read about it or not but this guy is just funny. Ya, i really mean funny. I don't mind what other people say about me, especially this guy. Maybe he is a righteous person who don't like humans commenting on other humans English. Well, is a good thing. I totally agree with it. Is my fault, my English is not that good and here i was, commenting on others English.

It takes me a while to think. If this guy is so righteous, then, why is he commenting on mine?right?Either he is not much different from me, or, he is just to lonely and wanted people to notice him, or, he just a coward in real life so he is using cyberspace to show how great he is?Well, whatever the reason, I do accept negative comments. I just can say, we can't satisfied all right?

To this RICHARD guy, thanks again for the comment and always remember, you are not lonely, you can always welcome to comment on my blog, well, we are not that difference anyway, we like to comment on others ENGLISH..HAHAHAH..

Final say, if my blog pisses anyone of you readers, you are welcome to leave or comment. If my blog is too good for you to resist, then thanks for the reading. If you are like my friend, Richard who wanted to get notice, well, this is the best place, because he knows my blog are good and a lot of people will come and read it. Thanks.

No comments: